Convert Images to Scientific Publication.
Program created to convert images to grayscale or black-and-white. Resolution of 300 dpi.
ConvtISP is a small desktop application that allows you to transform a color image to grayscale or black and white with a resolution of 300 dpi. Useful for scientific articles and magazines.
- .jpeg .jpg: JPEG (Joint Photographic Experts Group) is an
algorithm designed to compress images with 24-bit depth
grayscale.It is usually called JPG due to the extension
it has in operating systems that only accept three letters
- .png: Portable Network Graphics is a graphical format based
on a lossless compression algorithm for non-patent bitmaps.
This format was developed largely to address the deficiencies
of the GIF format and allows images with greater depth of contrast
and other important data to be stored.
- .tiff: TIFF (Tagged Image File Format) is a computer file
format for storing bitmap images. It is prevalent in the graphic
industry and in professional photography because of its versatility
and non-destructive compression.
Software developed in python 3 and tkinter. Open Source.
Available for Windows 7, 8 and 10 version 32 or 64 bits
- Catalysis Research Laboratory. (2018). Quantum Chemistry and Modelling. [Figure 2]. http://www.carla-hd.de/research/quantum-chemistry-and-modelling/
- Fermi, G., Perutz, M., Shaanan, B., & Fourme, R. (1984). The crystal structure of human deoxyhaemoglobin at 1.74 Å resolution. Journal of Molecular Biology, 175(2), 159–174. [Figure 3]. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-2836(84)90472-8